Search all messages in your email inbox
Sometimes emails can get lost, we would recommend searching your inbox for “Anthology”.
Check your spam folders and other email filters
It’s highly likely that our system emails might be in your spam or junk folder. Our emails come from a lot of different addresses, however usually our system emails come from firstname.lastname@example.org. To avoid our emails going to spam:
- Remove Anthology from your spam list
- Add us as a contact!
To add a contact on Outlook
- Open the message so that the contact name is shown
- Right-click on the name, click Add to Outlook Contacts and fill in the details
- Click Save
To add a contact on Gmail
- Open the message and on the right side click on the arrow pointing down
- Select “Add Anthology to Contacts list”